Benefits & Options
- Small runs/large runs
- White or matching envelope sets
- Wide range of quality options
- Personalized/variable printed choices from your database
- Standard thickness to unique custom ‘double thick duplexed’ densities
- Scuff Free or Soft Touch Laminate tactile surface provides a tactile connection to your brand
- Cost effective gold & silver foil sleeking
- Fast turnaround times
- Canada Post standards/specifications for Neighbourhood Mail or Smartmail Marketing programs
Does it cost more to print on both sides of the sheet?
Yes, there would be an additional charge for double sided printing. Even though we are using the same amount of paper, double sided printing uses additional toner when compared to single sided printing. Double sided printing also adds a layer of complexity to the production process, which means even more care and attention must be paid to ensure that your graphics are printed to meet our standards of quality. If you’d like a quote to compare single and double sided prints, get in touch with us using our quote form.