Benefits & Options
- Small runs/large runs
- Personalized/variable printed options from your database
- Standard thickness to unique custom ‘double thick duplexed’ densities
- Scuff Free or Soft Touch Laminate surface provides a tactile connection to your brand
- Cost effective gold & silver foil sleeking
- Fast turnaround times
- Canada Post standards/specifications for Neighbourhood Mail or Smartmail Marketing programs
What is the typical size of a rack card?
Rack cards are typically 4”x9”, that size fits perfectly into slots that you would typically see at your popular tourist spots.
What is the preferred stock for this type of project?
The best most economical stock for this product is Pacesetter 100lb Satin Cover. It’s heavy enough to hold up to typical use but not over expensive.